"Perfectionism is slow death." Hugh Prather

Do you believe that perfection will make you happy? Do you subject others to your ridiculous standards? Do you "do nothing" because it won't be perfect? This blog is in dedication to the ridiculous lengths I go to in search for perfection, and the insanity I encounter along the way.





Thursday, January 27, 2011

Challenge Day 4

Pretty good day today with regard to fitness.  Had a great workout at boot camp.  Felt the most strength I have felt in...years?  It was weird.  I think I am fueling myself better, more water overall, but still only getting in 2L, taking the Hormonal Timing Pill for 2 days.  I Measure and take pictures tomorrow.  Putting it off because I can't get motivated to shower and wash my hair in a timely manner for Wesley to take the pictures!  AND, I am not chompin' at the bit to put on a bikini and a pair if stilettos.  The only reason I have a bikini is I thought we would get into a hot tub in Branson, it was the only store selling suits, they only had bikini's and I bought t-shirt and shorts to go over it!
Stats
Mood: Consistent 7, had a little glitch when I saw the brand new kids hamper crumpled and broken, but the eye tick is gone.
Stress: 0, ok, again, I had a little glitch, but it wasn't stressful.
Energy: 8 during workout, started to wane as the exhaustion of this week set in.
Hunger: 5, normal, nothing out of the ordinary.  But I was torn about my treat, I ate it and it was yummy, but then I beat myself up.  Note to self: STOP IT
Sleep: 2, no good.  I think it is all the water.  I am up  all night and swear I have one eye open and one eye shut.  Need to stop trying to chug all my water consumption 30 minutes before bed.  Yeah, that might be a plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment