"Perfectionism is slow death." Hugh Prather

Do you believe that perfection will make you happy? Do you subject others to your ridiculous standards? Do you "do nothing" because it won't be perfect? This blog is in dedication to the ridiculous lengths I go to in search for perfection, and the insanity I encounter along the way.





Thursday, January 27, 2011

Little Miss Perfect: Physique

Little Miss Perfect: Physique

Challenge Day 3
Down a pound! Yes and Amen! I did my interval cardio training today. 20 minutes this am and it was bitter cold. The training I am doing suggests 20 minute intervals 4x a week while in the Buffing Phase (2 weeks after period) and 3x a week during Boosting Phase (2 weeks prior to period). I am in Boosting, thankfully, which also means I get a treat every day!
I may try an indoor interval. Easy for anyone. 3 minute march in place, 1 minute high knees or skier, one minute
The upperbody workout is M/W, total of 3 rounds of each exercise. Lower body is T/Th, total of 3 rounds of each exercise.
I may try an indoor interval. Easy for anyone. 3 minute march in place, 1 minute high knees (more of a run than in the video, use video for form) or skier (back and forth quickly), then 1 min. march in place, 1 minute high knee/skier, and repeat this pattern for 14 minutes, then a 3 minute cool down march in place. If you are beginner, march for 2 min. between intervals instead of 1 minute.
Stats
Mood: Ok, mood plummeted for 8 to by the end of the day yesterday, so I think I will check in at night. Mood is stable today, solid 7. No Jan Brady "Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!" hysterics
Stress: About a 3, was able to disciple kids without too much fear of police involvement.
Energy: At a 2. I was going to slow jog during down interval, but ended up fast walk.
Hunger: 4. I enjoyed my treat, but didn't self talk myself into more food
Sleep: 1. I am very tired. Why am still up! Sleep interrupted, waking up early and just laying there. I hate that!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment