"Perfectionism is slow death." Hugh Prather

Do you believe that perfection will make you happy? Do you subject others to your ridiculous standards? Do you "do nothing" because it won't be perfect? This blog is in dedication to the ridiculous lengths I go to in search for perfection, and the insanity I encounter along the way.





Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Miss Perfect: Dear God

Little Miss Perfect: Dear God
Dear God - Help me to not hate my husband. Help me to not blame him for every little thing that I can't control. Help me to stop complaining. Help me to not be so hard on Samuel, or so distant with Ava. Help me to joyfully get dinner on the table, OK, just "git er done" will suffice. Help me to not blow my brains out because I escalate every little thing in my mind. Forgive me for taking your name in vane...several times today. IJN, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment