"Perfectionism is slow death." Hugh Prather

Do you believe that perfection will make you happy? Do you subject others to your ridiculous standards? Do you "do nothing" because it won't be perfect? This blog is in dedication to the ridiculous lengths I go to in search for perfection, and the insanity I encounter along the way.





Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

A precious friend asked me to take two of her 5 girls (that is out of a total of 16, only  5 are left at home) to stay with us for the week.  This is the 2nd time we have done this and I am still in awe that anyone would leave their children with me!  Especially this super duper, uber diligent, merciful, sweet wonderful mom.  The girls are already poring over my cooking magazines that are still in plastic wrap because I never get to them.  So, it will be Gourmet week here, but I told them they have to recognize all the ingredients in order for us to tackle it!  It should be interesting.  The first visit, within the first hour we had a bloodletting with the apple corer and the youngest lost a tooth.  So far we have not had any incident, so I am counting this a good visit!  I am also currently pouring over "organizing a craft room" blogs and Goggles.  Update to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment